CHECK COMPARE PRICES for BEST BUY and GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT!!! ABOUT Jump-N-Carry JNC300XL 900 Peak Amp Ultraportable 12-Volt Jump Starter with Light
auto part usa SAVE PRICES & REVIEW ONLINE...
SHOCK PRICES!!!
Jump-N-Carry JNC300XL 900 Peak Amp Ultraportable 12-Volt Jump Starter with Light
auto part usa for SALES ONLINE DEALS-CHECK SPECIAL PRICES!!! ...
Jump-N-Carry JNC300XL 900 Peak Amp Ultraportable 12-Volt Jump Starter with Light
auto part usa for : LOWEST PRICES & VERY FAST & FREE SHIPPING !!!
Model Of Item : JNC300XL
Product Brand : Clore Automotive
Product Rating : |
|
Popular Rating : |
|
Reviews Rating : |
|
Customer Rating : |
Available : In Stock
Jump-N-Carry JNC300XL 900 Peak Amp Ultraportable 12-Volt Jump Starter with Light
auto part usa
Guests who viewed this item also viewed......
auto part usa
Special for Best Deals Shopping for
Customer Review :
Got to work...after some trying : Jump-N-Carry JNC300XL 900 Peak Amp Ultraportable 12-Volt Jump Starter with Light
Changing my 1-star review to 3-stars. I purchased this unit but it wouldn't start my 1997 Land Rover Discovery V8 -- at least not by following the standard directions. I spent over an hour with it over two days trying to start the car but it simply wouldn't turn over. This said, I was able to start the car using jumper cables connected to another vehicle, and AAA was able to start the V8 with a similar but larger portable unit. I finally called Clore Automotive Technical Support at (800) 328-2921. First off, they were super nice. They suggested that the JNC300XL may or may not work with a V8 truck, that a larger unit might be required, especially if the truck battery were completely dead. AAA had been out several days earlier, tested the Land Rover battery, so I knew it was OK, it was just low.
The Clore technician asked how I was connecting the unit. I said I followed the instructions, connecting the red lead to the red battery terminal and connecting the black lead to a non-moving metal engine part. He said, "There's your problem. You should connect both cables directly to the battery. They tell you not to do this in the directions, to avoid sparks, but it's what you need to do." I tried it and the Land Rover started instantly. So, it works and looks like this unit can save me in a pinch. I will keep it in my car from now on. I only wish the instructions included this extra bit of information, or what to do if the car fails to start following the standard instructions. If you have any issues, I'd recommend calling Clore Support.